FMCA Aerial Short Courses (FLY-IN)
Date: Tuesday, January 13th – Thursday, January 15th, 2015
Where: Lee County Mosquito Control District
Buckingham Army Airfield
15191 Homestead Road
Lehigh Acres, FL, 33971
The meeting is scheduled for January 13 – 15, 2015 (Tuesday through Thursday)
at the Lee County Mosquito Control District. The meeting will start at 11:30am with
lunch with presentations starting at 1:00pm.
We are accepting/requesting presentations on appropriate topics related to mosquito
control and aerial applications. If you have topic related to larvicides, adulticides,
equipment modifications, special interest stories, GIS, public relations or legislative
issues that you’d like to discuss, please contact:
Manatee County Mosquito Control
2317 2nd. Ave. West
Palmetto, Fl 34221
The registration fee of $150 per attendee, or 10 registrations for $1000 (saving
$50 per registration) should be paid in advance by credit card, or by check at the
Online Meeting Registration will open on November 3rd, 2014.
13051 Bell Tower Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Hotel Reservation link - Enter code FMC where indicated
or call the hotel directly at 239-482-2900.
- Room Rate will be $125+ per night for King rooms. Room rate includes:
- Breakfast for one person per room.
- Special rate available three days prior and post based on room availability.
- Complimentary parking.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest and banquet rooms.
- Complimentary shuttle to Bell Tower Shops.
- Room reservation cut-off date of December 13th, 2014.
- If guests have a tax-exemption document, they will need to present it at check in
for the status.
- Check in is 3:00 pm and check out is 12:00 noon. Late check outs are handled on a case-by-case basis and subject to availability and prevailing room rates.
Arrangements for your aircraft should be handled through Jim McKeever at 239-694-2174.